Saturday, May 02, 2009

Hi people! Long time no 'see' ! LOL!! I'm currently at work now and super bored hence here I am blogging nothing. =x I can't wait to find a new job man. This job is seriously fucking boring and too much politics!! Okie..I know everywhere got politics..but here really too much man. I wish I could find a job that's like 5day work week and office hours so I please my mom and myself! Hopefully a job I love too..else I'll really be dragging myself to work everyday like now! Sheesh.

I've been MIA-ing from quite a number of people, stopped clubbing trying to change for the better and now, I'm gonna try hard to save, get my driving license and then go Hong Kong for a holiday with friends! Meanwhile, the only entertainment I have are like my animes, mangas, movies that I downloaded and playing the Sims at home. LoL! I miss you..even after like 2yrs + but at least I know you're happy now and I'm happy for you. =) Getting on with my life and loving myself more and more. To those I haven't been meeting, we'll meet up real soon someday k? Miss and love ya all! *hugs* If really miss me that much, just drop me a message! =P Take care girls! See ya soon! Till then, TTFN!

Thought of you at... |5/02/2009 02:46:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.