Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There's nothing for me to blog about. I don't know why I'm even here. Perhaps I just want to rant but yet I don't wana let YOU know what's it all about. Contradicting, yes it is. I deny not. Life aint a bed of roses, it never was. Just like how fair was never fair. Life can be sum up in just three words - it goes on.

Why, love? Why aint you the one there when I wished you would. Why couldn't you be truthful to thee? Is there not another that you love? Tell me love, how and where am I to find the courage to tell you, thy love remains unchanged after these years. When then will you tell the truth to me from your heart?

Thought of you at... |2/11/2009 12:40:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.