Monday, January 12, 2009

Late for work today all thanks to Janice! Crap man. Stayed up till so late last night just to wait for her to 'edit' my resume till I was dead tired and went to sleep at 3am without seeing it in the end. Then today gotta wake up early to check and edit it to what I sent her last night and went work late. Crap. Then super pissed off at work today. Shall update more about it tomorrow since its already 1am and I need to sleep! Else tomorrow gotta cab to work again, then again, I seriously don't feel like going to work tomorrow. My AL and PH is enough to cover me till the end of this week. I shall update tomorrow I guess. Gonna take pics tomorrow! Hee. I found a nice spot in Sentosa to chill after work le. Tomorrow can go there emo after work liao. =) Wednesday night, dinner with brudder and blur. Hopefully can meet up since everything's not confirmed yet. I guess I gotta contact blur by tomorrow no matter what.

Thought of you at... |1/12/2009 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.