Dead tired. I'm sick again! *arghz* Super irritated. Had flu the whole day. I was like sneezing non stop at work today lahz! So no mood for everything. Brought my external hard disk to work to exchange games! LoL. It ended with everyone taking my games cause I was the one with all the games. -.- Bumped into Kenneth while waiting for the sky train. KNS. I was talking on the phone with Li Ping and playing PSP when Kenneth came and bang me. I was still thinking WTF is this idiot doing. Play PSP and walk and bang into me? Ended up its Kenneth. Lol.
After work, went for dinner with Li Ping at Vivo Kopitiam again! Haha...cause I won't be seeing her for a very long time till she comes back from Australia. Boring! I'm gonna be bored to tears at work already. Nobody to bitch with me!! Most importantly, I got nobody to bully!! Haha... Li Ping! If you're reading this, you better get me something back from Aussie different from the rest hor! I love star star cute cute stuffs! *hint hint* Oh..and remember to call me when you touch down at Singapore Airport k? Then I tell you what to get for me with my voucher. LOL! Now for the pics! WTH is Yati doing? No need to work ah? Stand there be model? =X
Li Ping & me!
The breakfast chocolate muffin that Ping got for me. Eh..paiseh I finished the bacon and cheese before I took the pic cause I was too hungry!! anyway, thx for the breakfast! I'm gonna miss you...NOT! Haha..


