Monday, November 10, 2008

Wah...heavy rain today! DAMN! I should have worked today instead. My aunt Evelyn called and woke me up. =\ So chatted with her over the phone for about half an hour. I might need to baby sit my baobei again. =) Since she's planning to go on a short holiday. Hmm...after that I called Doris...then she said today work damn relax lahz! No customers at all!! &^%$#@ I really should have gone work today and taken off on Sunday instead. *grumbles more* LoL! Nevermind, might be going down later with LiPing to disturb her. Haha...then after that go for dinner together. =) I seriously got no life man. Even off days also go back to work place. Ok...I shall go bathe and prepare. Then meet up with LiPing and go Sentosa together. Haha...come home then I update again. =D
In lurve with sentosa...

Thought of you at... |11/10/2008 04:26:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.