Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wah..dead tired. Never really get much sleep but still had to pull myself up for work. Today so not my day! My mom woke me up at 9.10 instead of 8am! Then I had to rush out to work. Went to market to tabao breakfast then cab down to Vivo. Then reach Vivo, just missed the stupid sky train. =\ Then after that I realised I forget to bring my uniform along!! *faints* Then bumped into LiPing when we got out from the sky train at Beach Station. Lol..when I called her at the market, she said she was at harbour front. I still thought she reached work liao lorx! End up she took same train as me! Haha..so we walked to work together. =) Then while opening the stupid cupboard that was stuck, I broke my nail!! *grumbles* Now look so freaking ugly! Arghx.

Today at pool bar so hot!! No wind at all...then I feel like I'm melting lorx...I'm being roasted under the sun. Then Astha came! So happy lorx! So long never see her already. Then because that stupid Rina never come work again today, I had to cancel dinner plans with LiPing and work OT. Ended up working one full shift. =\ Then Astha treated me dinner lorx. Haha..shiok sia. I love my guai tai. Work is fun man. I don't mind working everyday...but of course I need my breaks too. Haha. Hey Li Ping! Sorry lehz..ask you for dinner end up need to cancel cause last minute need to help Astha work full shift. But really had fun working with you today. Haha...we're super slackers! Night shift darn sian lehz...whole night I slack at the bar...then at night, bar cock up lorx! =\ I still thought for once I can close early since my float all tally! =S

Somehow, I love working again. It helps to keep my mind off her. It helps me to forget about all the shit I'm feeling. It helps when you know everyone around you is caring and supporting you. It keeps you alive and most importantly, it increases your moo lah! Haha...okie. I'm super dead tired, gonna sleep...shall update tomorrow when I wake up. =D Take care all! Will be back to update only on my off days or days when I come home early from work and got nothing to do. Haha..love you guys!

Sidenote: Wifey where the hell are you?! Taiwan? =( Faster come back...I miss you!!

Thought of you at... |11/09/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.