Monday, November 24, 2008

Tired. Though my off day today, I did so much stuffs!! *faintz* Off day like no off lidat..woke up early also. Somehow, like automatic. Lol. Then slept back cause I was too tired. Then woke up close to 12 and I couldn't sleep back though I was so tired. =\ After that, I went back to school to register for my re-examination stuffs. Boring. Waited so long for them to do the admin stuff and yet I couldn't do anything much. Blah. Then after all that was done, I train down to Tiong Bahru. New train! Haha..maybe not new..maybe I sua ku..but can't blame me lorz..I don't take trains since its so far from my house. The new train damn cool! It tells you which side the door opens and also, it will have a red light on the next stop you're getting off at. Remaining stops will all be lighted in green so this way, you won't forget which line/direction you're actually going!! Cool!

After that, I went Tiong Bahru Plaza and had my nails done! Wee~ Sometimes, I just gotta pamper myself more. Haha. I was so tired and lazy, I got my manicurist to choose the color and design for me. =x Of course I had to agree before she could actually do it and I would say its another job well done. =) I'm happy with it. I especially love the stars on my big toe. I love stars rather. =P Then met my cousin, Jerry, after his work to go my grandma's place for dinner. I ended up getting stuck with him at Tiong Bahru Plaza for and hour plus! *grumbles* He went to check out tattoos, talk to the stupid guy, try on clothes, caps etc, then bought his comics before we could walk over to my grandma's place. *grumbles more* Dinner at grandma's place was great. Other than the usual nagging and questionings from relatives, I always love to go there for homecook food. Homecook food means free dinner! Haha..but I love my grandma's cooking and I'm always amaze by how she can cook so much for so many of us in just a mere 1-2hours. I think its all experience bahz. =)


I can't wait for friday to come...just 4more days and I'll be babysitting my baobei, wedge, again! Haha..my aunt's going to KL this time for their family trip. A short one over the weekend, so I'm just gonna babysit him for 3days. Wee~ I can't wait for it to come. I wish one day, I could have my own dog too. Sigh. I'm jealous that my cousins can keep yet I couldn't cause my mom's afraid of it and that she hates the trouble of taking care of it. =\ oh well..perhaps when I get my own place, I'll have one on my own. =)

Thought of you at... |11/24/2008 11:11:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.