Stupid blogger. Took me almost 1hour just to upload 2 pics! *grumbles* I was still looking forward to uploading tons of pics and updating about past entries. Dammit. Guess I gotta do this another time then. Anyway, I got my results back. Nothing much to be said except that its pretty much expected. I think I gotta call and check with them if I could sign up for the exams first and pay later since my pay will not be in by the deadline. =S Then in between...I think I gotta start doing my notes again and really study for those modules that I gotta retake. After collecting results, went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet my sisters for lunch. Been so long since the 3 of us actually went out together. I waited for them for almost an hour lahz! Okay...not an hour...but 40mins! I actually went in alone and got us a table. -.-
Then I was talking to Tiffany junior on the phone while waiting for them to arrive. We talked about lots of things and I guess she's busy so I told her we shall catch up soon and I shant disturb her for her exams. Best of luck junior! You can do it okay? Don't let it get you down. =) After the buffet thing, we walked around awhile then went back home. I stoned and watched anime that was long overdue. Nice. I wish I could just slack at home...but I need the money. Damn. I'm still feeling emo over lotsa stuffs. Messaged LP but she's gotta work tonight. Sigh..no fate I suppose. So here I am facing all the four walls in my room - alone - and trying to update my blog.
Oh yah..super funny thing happened at Sakae between the 3 of us. LoL! Its abit x-rated but the conversation's as follows:
M: (to K) eh..go squeeze her neh neh lah!
J: (using her hands to block and shifting her position to hide)
K: cannot lah...now economy no good.
M: huh? what talking you?
J: (burst out laughing non-stop)
K: I said economy no good cannot lah!
M: (laughz) what's there got to do with economy?
Then my 2nd sis seems quite blur that we kept laughing so she asked. After explaining to her what happened, she laugh also. Haha..its like so no link lahz! Oh...and only 2 pics of the food we ate...besides that's not all lorx! The youngest ordered so much food and couldn't finish. Tsk. Sometimes you need to use your hands when handling with fish.
