Rain + Event = Boring. Enough said. That's my day for today. Late for work today cause I overslept and still went to buy Bread Talk for breakfast. Haha..then I bumped into Li Ping while waiting for the sky train. So since we're late, we decided to buy coffee bean for once. Nice. Then studied abit during work today too. Ifah said this semester no courses taking marketing and travel agency operations..so I won't be able to get any exam tips! F*ck! I gotta email the person from school to double check already man. If really no exam tips...can we ask them to give back the same set of questions that I had from the first paper? =x
The event's fucking boring. Nobody nice for us to look at. Then after work, Li Ping and I went Harbourfront and had KFC together. Talk for so long too. Haha..quite fun sia. I think she and Edmund passed me the flu virus! I kept sneezing non stop today! *crap* After dinner, she went to smoke and we continued talking. Then after that we walked to the interchange together and bus home. Tired. Hope tomorrow won't be so sunny and hot...and I can go back on time. Hope tomorrow heavy rain again. Haha...then I can have fun playing inside main bar. =D
