Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On time for work today! Haha...some more I was early lahz. So I went to buy bread talk for breakfast...then somehow I missed the stupid sky train by abit cause the stupid sentosa staff was talking to me! End up instead of being early, I was on time. -.- Ok..better than being late. Today darn hot can! I burnt my left arm. -.- Cause it was so hot, I place my left arm on the bar top while writing stuffs and my arm got burnt. Crap. So darn pain. I went to wash with cold water and even used ice to rub it so the swell went down. Then so many ang moh today! Got one bunch of les people even. Haha..whole bunch only one girl, the rest all bungs..and there were like 4 of them? I guess one of them is the girl's gf. They brought a super cute maltese puppy! I kept playing with the puppy. Its called cotton. Too bad can't take pic..cause I scare the owner not happy. Its only 4 months old lor. Sibei cute. Cotton even played with me, allow me to carry it and drank from my hand! Haha..cute sia.

After that it started to rain! Wee~ We love it when it rains...cause when it rains, all of us can slack. Haha...but then...provided its super heavy rain. Then we closed the pool bar and all of us shifted in to the main bar. So cold lor. Cause I was abit wet. Then Li Ping also very slack at main bar..and she helped me to design on my book. Haha..darn nice. Thanks girl! Then after work, we walked out with Georgia in the rain. Lol. Then train back together. So fun lorz..Li Ping gonna meet Doris and the rest to club later but I guess I'll skip. Tired plus I don't wish to go Butter Factory. =) So here I am at home blogging. Heez...but darn sian..tomorrow gonna meet the rest and collect results. I don't sense anything good. Sigh. So be it. I've only got myself to blame for letting her affect me so much.


The rice we had for lunch. Everyday eat mix rice..eat till you scare ah!

My notebook that LiPing drew and design for me. =D My sis wants it too. Haha..

Thought of you at... |11/12/2008 10:49:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.