Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm so tired!! Not enough sleep I guess. Almost late for work today but lucky I reached on time! =) Then today damn bored lahz..so Li Ping and I ended up flooding the comms book with our love story. Haha..its like as if it belongs to us and only for us to write only. =x This is what happens when 2 bored people with alot of time and stories to tell will do. I kept running out of my counter at pool to the main bar to talk to Li Ping. =x Then I was so bored till I cam whore with the staff over there! Haha..after that Stanley (bar supervisor) came over..then heard from him that Karen's no longer with us. =( Stupid fucked up company. Terminate people just cause they're cutting cost. KNS. I bet Karen's sure upset.

After that when I went office, i saw Adrian's email by accident cause he left his lappy on and it was on that particular email. I even saw Shayne's name inside. OMG! I miss Shayne lor..now even if I go back to cannery I won't be able to see her liao lorz! =( Then after work, Li Ping accompany me to tabao dinner afterwhich I accompanied her to buy bread talk! Haha..she really bread siao. Then we went home. Oh! Ifah sms me during work today telling me results are out already. The first thing that came to my mind was "DIE". It was like..I practically can tell my results even without looking at it. =S *sigh* So be it. If life be rough with you, be rough with life; Prick life for pricking, and you beat life down. Come what may...I just gotta face it. I will fight it and beat it down.


Butter + Emily
Butter + Betty
John + Butter
Butter + Joseph
Miss Pingcess drew this with all my color pens on our comms book when she had nothing to do!
The bread the Li Ping bought. So many lor! All she can finish sia.

Thought of you at... |11/11/2008 11:16:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.