I had tons of fun!! Cafe Del Mar is fun! Ok...for the 1st 2 days of my work at least. =D Yesterday was great. Heez. Met up with Alene after so long of not talking...then we had sakae buffet together but like so bo hua? We ate like so little. =\ Whatever happened to my appetite?! Then we went to shop but bought nothing. Lol! Then we had desserts and after that she went home while I went down Clarke Quay to meet the rest of the guys for partyy! =D
Met Sean at Nectarine, then saw her friends, Zest and Tiff. Then left them shortly and went to find Doris, got Xiao Xin's birthday cake from TCC then went Lunar. Drink and drink. LoL! Saw ex Clinic bartender, Chong, and drank with him too. So fun lahz! Even my regular customers, Derrick and Andy, then Ron. So fun lahz! Then so many of them got drunk. Lol..didn't take alot of pics cause I didn't bring camera and my current hp is lousy! =( Gotta wait for pay then faster go change hp liao! Then so many stuffs happened..we drank, we danced, we had fun, we had our downs. We laughed, we cried, we hugged. Everything's gonna be alright.
Boo: Make up your mind if you still wana be friends anot. Stop playing mind games with me. Its killing me! If you can't make me happy, then let me be happy with someone else. Stop playing around with me. "Quit playing games with my heart" I respected your decision and I left you alone, so why are you back to play with mine and its hurting me. Keep the distance. I want none.
Xiao Xin: Sorry for that bump on your head!! I thought you playing end up really hit your head. =X Don't worry. I will take responsiblities for it. Tomorrow go work I bring egg help you rub!! Haha..
Ah Bao: Sorry..I know you not happy..still angry with me cause I made you can't ride bike home. I didn't know Brandi confiscate your bike key. But we all really worried about your safety k? I know you sober le..but still you drank, its not safe to ride home. Not only yourself but the safety of others too. Cheer up also k? Everything's gonna be alright after a good cry.
L.P: Thanks for the concern last night. I'm alright. I wasn't drunk...I was just upset and pissed off with some stuffs. I didn't even know you saw me throwing my hp. Where were you like standing at? Haha..thanks for the encouraging words you told me. I asked you how if you know if the person is worth your tears..now I can tell you. The person that is worth your tears would never make you tear cause they would never wana see you upset. =D I believe I'm right on that and I'm alright now.
*sidenote: Too tired to update in details. Will do so on my off day or days when I'm not that tired. Pics will be uploaded when I got everything from everyone else. =D
