Bored and tired from work today. Somehow..its because I'm so bored till I feel so tired. =S The maltese(Cotton) owner is back today! Haha..I think Cotton remembers me. It was so happy when it saw me. Before I could touch it (it was inside a bag) it kept trying to jump out from the bag. So cute! I swear next time I see Cotton and when I'm not busy, I'm gonna take a pic with Cotton. =) The owner remembers me somehow too. Haha..Then I carried Cotton and played with Cotton for some time. Though it was short, it made my day. *happy and contented*
Then came the rain that I so prayed for. I got drench while trying to save my bills and trying to help close (cover) the pool bar. Short rain...then after that slack slack and slack. Not much stuffs for me to do. Boring! Then Kenneth came and started playing water again. -.- Spray at me and got me wet. Thanks lor! Tomorrow so many of them last day...tomorrow I sure saboh them. Play till siao siao. Haha...Then after work, Emily waited for me to go home together! Wee~ We bus home together but I alighted first cause I was going to my grandma's house for dinner.
I miss my meh meh!! Went in first one hug meh meh liao. Haha..so cute. She always barks at people who enters my grandma's house after her. But she didn't bark at me at all! Wee~ Then when I had dinner, she sat next to me and shared food with me. Haha. I just love her so much. Then after dinner, went NTUC to buy groceries. Came home stone and surf net. Then went facebook and saw this cute boliao thing that Curtis posted, so I did it and here's the results.
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the memo from.
This Is my attempt at this~
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Somewhere over the rainbow (there's something better)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Untitled (no words can describe it.)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Chu Ci Zhi Wai (other than that? huh?)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Xiang Shui You Du (really got poison..having flu and perfume = poison to my sensitive nose!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Dream A Little Dream (dream more..dreams do come true at times.)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
My immortal (or perhaps I'm immortal. haha..)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Mo Qi (we're in sync)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Drive Myself Crazy (I think so much to the extend that I drive myself crazy? LoL!)
WHAT IS 2+2?
No Air (erm..not sure?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
An Jing (quiet! she just bitches too much. =X )
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bu Gong Ying De Yue Ding (oo..is our story gonna be like what the lyrics say?)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
One Last Time (last time to everything?)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Someone (Cool. who doesn't?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
How Do I Live Without You (breathless..haha..I think no air should be here..but this aint that bad too.)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Zhong Shen Mei Li (wah..forever pretty...not bad sia)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Que Yang (erm..no link. =\)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
What Goes Around Comes Around/Disturbia(My player hanged, so when I played it again it was at Disturbia. LoL!)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Breakaway (meaning holiday? Yeah! That's right!)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Ai Wo De Ren He Wo Ai De Ren (not really my secret cause people tends to read me easily on who I like.. =S )
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Wen Rou (Gentle..in some ways.. ONLY!)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Since You've Been Gone (Sheesh..but somehow..it aint that bad)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Come What May (how I know? hence come what may? since no matter what also will die then why bother how will I die? )
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Jian Ai (giving up on someone I love..sad but true.)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
That I Would Be Good (its hard for me to be good..so i'll laugh at that)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Warwick Avenue (the song itself is enough to make me tear)
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Never Again (Haha!!! So confirm les for life?)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Truly Madly Deeply (hmm..over possessive people that suspect me for everything and anything and I don't like it?)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Because Of You (because of you...i stay away from everyone..how will people like me? *sad* )
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Voice Within (the stupid voice within that told me to give you up)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Song For A Lost Love (listening to this song)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Wo Huai Nian De (the things I miss..especially you.)
