My mind is made up. I'm finally gonna bring my bicycle to repair even though it means me being broke till the end of the month. =) I so feel like going night cycling again and enjoy the night breeze. I messaged boo. If she still love me, if she still want to be together. Till now..after one hour, there's no reply. I got a feeling its gonna turn out like how when I asked LP something alike. Oh well..I'm sort of prepared. Its better than dragging on I suppose. I think I know the answer already. =) Oh ya..Aric aka B1 is gonna jump over to Helipad and work there. I might be joining as barmaid if he allows me in the bar. Lol! Then that means I can see Roger Rabbit! =D I miss working with Roger..Donald..Kenneth..Kaylee..Lawrence..OMG..those were the fun Clinic days. Somehow I don't miss any of the servers from Clinic though. =\ Perhaps only Romeo..lol..in the later Clinic days where he will always come and disturb me while waiting for transport. Romeo's a nice guy..haha.. I still remember LP said she's always stuck with cashiers no matter where she goes..and for me, I'm always stuck to the bar staff... LoL!! Ok..now see when Aric wants me down for interview. I'm going to fix my bicycle le..not gonna think so much anymore..reply or not..the answer is quite clear.
