Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm still very much wide awake at this hour as much as I wana sleep cause I'm tired, I can't seem to cause I can't get you out of my mind. I'm hungry and I wana eat but I can't cause I don't seem to have the appetite to eat anymore. =( Been watching movies since I got home till now. Old classics like what wifey said...but I love the stories. Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge, Sky Of Love aka Koizora, My Sassy Girl, 10 Promises To My Dog, 10 Things I Hate About You, and now I'm still choosing my next movie. Perhaps, Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi aka Secret.

I don't see a need to post every single blog entry to update people about my life anymore. Seriously if you cared or if you're close enough, you would have known what's going on in my life now. If you're really so damn interested, meet me for coffee and I'll be glad to tell you old grandmother stories. =)

No, I'm not okay. I never said I was, I just pretended to be. I was never good with parting, never good at saying good byes. "If I had not met you that day…then I would not have experienced that pain and sadness, and memories filled with tears. But if I had not met you, I would also have not experienced that joy, excitement and memories filled with tears. But…if I had not met you, I would also have not experienced that joy, excitement, preciousness, happiness and the feeling of absolute bliss. " - Sky Of Love aka Koizora.

If life gives you lemon, top it up with Tequila and finish it in a shot. Hah! Easier said than done. "If love be rough with you, be rough with love; Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down." - Romeo + Juliet. I can't promise but I'll try. I'll beat love down and win the race. "The greatest love is just to love and be loved in returned." - Moulin Rouge.

Thinking about the things I hate and love about you...and somehow...this whole list came up and somehow countered each other. =\ Read it colour by colour first then the whole chunk as one and you will know what I mean. =)

I hate the way you talk to me, I hate it more when you don't.
[cause I'm always drowning in your words]
*I love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me*
I hate the way you read my mind, I hate it more when you're always right.
[cause I'm never able to surprise you with anything that I wana do for you]
*I love it when you can always understand and know how I feel*
I hate the way you look at me, I hate it more when you stare.
[cause I don't want you to catch me looking at you all the time]
*I love it when you look at me cause I can tell from your eyes how much you love me*
I hate the way you talk your way round, I hate it more when you lie.
[cause no matter what happens you make me put my trust in you]
*I love it when you get tongue tied trying to explain how much you love me deep down*
I hate the way you make me laugh, I hate it more when you made me cry.
[cause you always entertain me even though I'm having mood swings]
*I love it when you're always there to cheer me up even though you're not in the mood*
I hate it when you're not around, I hate it more when you didn't call at all.
[cause you didn't seem to bother and it makes me feel all upset]
*I love it when you sms or call me just to say you miss me and love me so much*
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
[cause I can't seem to sleep nor eat well without you around]
*I love it when I can't stop thinking about you 24/7*
But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
[cause above all, I love you more than anything else stated up above]
*Last but not least, I love you with all my heart and soul till death do us part*

I don't know how long we're gonna last...but I promise you not anytime soon. I don't know how to make things right, but I promise you I'll try my best to set it right when it comes. I don't know if we will even be happy if we're together, but I promise I won't ever make you upset. I don't know if there's a future for the both of us, but I promise you that if we try we have a long road ahead of us. I don't know how things are gonna turn out, but I promise that everything's gonna be alright as long as you're here with me.

Thought of you at... |10/28/2008 02:45:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.