Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm flying off in a couple of hours and I don't really feel like leaving as much as I want to. *shrugs* For the first time, travelling overseas aint exciting to me. The urge to go on my holiday is not there. I don't even feel happy. I'm still thinking about the things between us. Are we even together now? Its like a big question mark in my head. Boo says we are..but we're more like normal friends now. I don't know. I'm going crazy. I feel like going down to look for her before flying off..but maybe I shouldn't since I doubt I can see her. I think I'll take this trip to think things through. What I really want and then decide..if its really gonna stay or change. I know I'm gonna miss her and that's for sure.

Thought of you at... |10/02/2008 08:28:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.