I just came home! Went Clinic to fill in application form and gonna go back and work once I come back from Bangkok. =) Then we went over to Bellini Grande to look for boo. *sigh* I don't even know what are we now. Lovers or just friends. *shrugs* I don't know. Spent so much money these few days. =\ I think I'm gonna stay at home today man..then tomorrow fly off to Bangkok. I love Bellini Grande. The performance was great. Cabaret was much better than I thought. =) Then we left after closing..cab down to had Spize but it was closed! Crap man. Then we ended up having chicken rice. -.- After that we cabbed back home. Called boo..but she told me she's tired and wana sleep. Things are like so different from just a week ago. Everything feels so weird now..maybe its not the same anymore. Its never ever gonna be the same again. Its driving me crazy.
