Happy Birthday Carolyn!! and Happy Children's Day everyone! To my malay friends, Selemat Hari Raya~ =) Wah..hope everyone enjoys themselves and loads of fun today. Oh well..I slept half the day away only to wake up to boo's call. Talked for 45mins and I'm well awake. Still thinking what I wana do today. Tomorrow's gonna be my last day in Singapore before I fly off to Bangkok for my holiday. I can't seem to salvage anything. I seem more upset than I thought I'd be. Maybe I just need time alone. Maybe its better this way.
Boo: I miss you. I really do. That last puff, last hug and last kiss..I really miss it and wished it wasn't the last.
Will things turn out for the better or for the worse? *flips coin* Only time will tell me the truth. Time doesn't heal all wounds. Even if it does, it can't heal the scar you left on me..deep in my heart. My heart's been scarred and I don't need a third one. *sigh*
Quarrelled with my mom again. Seriously fucked up. I'm going crazy. Its not like its my fault but she's making it like its mine. *arghz* I had enough. I made up my mind. I'm not gonna bother if she hates it that I work night life. I'm going back to night life. My studies are already screwed. So it doesn't matter already. I think I'm gonna go clinic to be server for Kenneth and if possible, I wana be bar staff! Lol..else maybe go back be cashier. See how bahz. Wifey just called. Ask me out to drink. Lol. I'm gonna die soon. Everyday drink and drink.
