Wednesday, October 08, 2008

First day after I come back from my trip, I went out to meet Boo. Met her in town even though it was raining. I got drenched but it didn't seem to matter to her at all. *sheesh* Then went lucky plaza for her to get her things done, then we bus down to Boat Quay and walked over to Central and had dinner at the foodcourt. *save money* Bump into Jayden and her gf, Sharon. Then after dinner, we sat by the river for awhile to smoke and chat. I feel that we're more like friends than a couple. *sigh* Then after that walked Boo to Bellini Grande and left. MOS and Kandi's closed for renovation for 1-2 months. Then walked around the area for awhile and Boo called. Met her at Liang Court and went Mediya to shop. Got her so many sweets..hopefully her teeth won't drop. Haha..then we bumped into her colleagues at Mediya. =\ The one she kept telling me about. I'm jealous seriously..but does she ever realise it? *shrugs* Then after that we had another smoke before she left for work. No hugs nor kisses. I'm disappointed. So she left for work and I left headed to Kinokuniya to look for my comics. After that I bus home and stone at home. As requested by my brudder, Lynette, I'm blogging. Lol..gonna try and blog about the trip. Its gonna be a super duper long entry..so maybe everything will only be up tomorrow or what.

I'm having my doubts over my choice and now I'm stranded in between again. Thinking if I made the right choice or did I not. I don't even know what I should do now. I'm back to where I started.

Thought of you at... |10/08/2008 10:58:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.