Finally! I got my bicycle fixed. =)) Super happy..but my pocket kena burn. =( Then after fixing my bicycle, I cycled all the way down to Clarke Quay from Bukit Merah to meet Kelly. Passed her the thing I bought from Bangkok. Everyone asked me the same question..how come not dog lehz? Since I love dogs so much... zZz.. I love dogs..doesn't mean everyone else does mahz..besides, got no dogs!! LoL!! After that hang out at Lunar awhile to talk to Kelly while waiting for Kenny to go dinner with me. Lol..cause the rest went for their break already and I was late in reaching. So Kenny and I walked over to Liang Court to had dinner. Went to find Boo at the florist and she was with Andy. =\ I seemed invisible to her lor...then she tell and show me the red rose that Andy bought for her. Seriously..i wasn't happy and throw my face in front of my friend lor. Kenny was beside me can. She never got me any flowers before..and still can swing it in front of my face..then still went to hook and hug Andy as if they were an item. Crap.
Then I left with Kenny and went to had our dinner. Curry rice! Yay! I miss it..and Kenny ate so fast lahz..I was only half way thru and he finished liao..then I told him to leave first cause he gotta work and I got nothing to do. Then he left to do his stuffs and when I went back Lunar, same timing. Lol. Then Fion called ask me go find Ju for my credit tips. =\ So went to collect and went back to talk to Kelly and I saw LP. Then boo called, I went to help her buy cigarettes, then went back Lunar. Crap..sometimes I feel like I'm her slave. I know its stupid but yet I choose to do it cause that's the only way I could see her. *sigh* Then I went back to Lunar and they were busy like fuck. Lol. I was like so in the way of them working so I told Kelly I go off first. Plus, my bicycle's still behind MOS..and I just got it fixed so I'm kinda worried about it. Then I cycled all the way back home and so many cars lah! Its like OMFG! I think its safer when I cycle late at night or early in the morning.
Reach back home, haven even step in the house, my mom started to sing song at me from afar already. Make so much noise that I took my OWN bicycle out. Then say I always go out so late, come home so late..etc etc. Seriously crap. Then had wanted to meet Mark and go fetch wifey and have supper together at Geylang. But end up cancel cause I waited till I didn't feel like going out anymore and Mark was drunk! Lol. He actually called me 3hrs later to tell me he cant meet me anymore cause he's too drunk and he's sleeping in his car. Haha..Then he say change it to tomorrow instead..oh well..anything then. Now, I'm waiting for boo's call..gonna talk things out tonight before I agree to meet her tomorrow before her work.
side note: mad over comics once again. Lol..been reading and reading so many comics non-stop! Shiok man..I can't wait till I get my allowance then I'm gonna head to Kinokuniya to get my comics again. Heez.
