After 2 days of not eating anything, I finally ate something. Went out for supper with my sis at Spize. Talked about how labels doesn't matter and all. Talk about how much I wanted my own child yet I don't wana get married. LoL! Then she was suggesting test tube babies. -.- Oh well...talk nia. Not that crazy to do it. LoL! After saying my piece and making her hate me, I feel its so much easier to let go. =) I feel so so so much better right now than hanging there. She never made me feel good about anything about me. "words can't bring me down, so don't YOU bring me down today" I said I'll make my leave, so I'll leave. There's no more regrets and I don't need your crocodile tears. So don't tell me you're sorry, you miss me nor you love me. Don't say it if you don't mean it. =) Even if you mean it, it means nothing to me now...not anymore. I've moved on and I'm glad I did.
People who know me well knows that everytime I move on, I'll do something to my hair, change my hp and go for a holi. Oh well..I'm waiting for allowance to come in. =) HP changing in december...gonna get it for myself as my Christmas present. Hee...Holi should be next week...then going to chop my hair off for once. =x After so many years of long hair, I think I'm finally gonna chop it off. Oh ya..need to go see doctor for check up too. Sheesh. I can't wait to start work now.
