Wee~ Just got back home from drinking. Lol. After exam (which I think most probably I have to retake cause I totally don't know how to do the calculations part =S). I think May Thwee got caught for cheating. =\ She say go toilet, but ended up talking on the phone outside and got caught by another teacher. Overheard the teachers saying that it is still considered as cheating and the will have to fail her regardless of how result. Sigh..wish her good luck then. Since I didn't stay to wait for the rest, I don't know the outcome. Then I went home to put down stuffs and rest awhile before going out again to meet Jorjeane and Mike at Raffles Place for dinner. Their treat cause I'm so so so darn broke. =\ At first was supposed to eat at Soup Spoon but we see liao like abit bo hua..the wanted TCC but compared to Coffee Club its slightly pricer, so we headed to Coffee Club instead. Inside too cold, outside too hot, so we sat inside. Lol. Cause I told them that after the food come, we should be able to warm up a little, and if its really too cold, then go stand outside till the food come. Haha..
After eating, we walked around Boat Quay area...walked by Singapore River..all the way till Central, then Clarke Quay...then Liang Court Meidiya. After that sat at Mac to slack and talk..then Mike's friend called and we walked back towards Boat Quay area..Hong Kong Street to find another friend, CC. Met Mike's friend, Norman, and we drank there. Sang abit of K and I don't have much voice!! =\ Drank quite alot man..as in for beer and I don't really drink beer wan lorz! I had a really good talk with Jorjeane when I met up with her..from while waiting for Mike's arrival to Coffee Club till Hush (the KTV pub where we met Norman), somehow I feel much better after talking to someone about it. Its like part of the heavy burden gets off my shoulders. After that got a lift back home from Mike and Jorjeane. Must go find job and work man. "Where is the money!" Lol..then get pay liao, need to clear my hp bill! Then treat back both of them. And Mike! If you want cookie, at least wait till I got the money to buy ingredients first lahz!! Else bake simi sai! Lol!!! And thanks for the treat..will treat you guys back when I work and get paid. =)
Reached back home and talked to Boo on the phone. Sigh. Her off day tomorrow and I won't be seeing her still. Not till Saturday at least. Anything bahz. I'm free for now~ Wee~~ Can finally watch all the movies. HAhaha..then maybe reinstall maple and go back to mapling! Wee~~ I need to relax!! I'm trying hard to. The cramps are still killing me. =( I need a hug badly.
//edited
Just finished talking to Lynette on MSN. She says the person that got caught wasn't May Thwee...seems more like May Mi and Cool. =S Lynette wasn't too sure about it too. Hmm..or is it possible that all 3 of them got caught? Don't know lahz..but I suspect Cool and May Mi more than May Thwee though I saw May Thwee using the hp outside after I left the class.
