Wee~ I finally changed my blogskin. =D Now people, don't complain the fonts are too small for you to read!! I bet now the problem is, must scroll down so long!! LoL!! Cause my entries are always so naggy and long.. =P If got time, I gonna either edit this skin or find new one. LoL..I guess now, I just need time for my own.
Thinking back about what happened earlier today on my way to school, sometimes I wished I really got knocked down by that car. *sheesh* Then perhaps I didn't have to go for exam today and would most probably end up in the hospital then I wouldn't get so fed up during exam time. =\ Oh well, its not time for me to go yet, and so I survived.
My mom's home..and as usual, shouting at me for nothing. I'm in my room doing my own stuffs, and there she comes home, comes to my room and scream at me for nothing. Nothing I do ever seems right. I really can't take it man. I think I'm gonna find a job and move out and learn to support myself. I'm going crazy with all these problems..shoutings...nagging... ARGHZ!
