Totally fucked up day today. I think perhaps cause I woked up too early as compared to other days. =\ Somehow I didn't sleep well at all last night. I kept dreaming of her together with someone else. *sigh* Kept waking up in between..really feel like telling Boo and talking to her about it but I know she wouldn't be happy. =( All I can do is keep to myself. Yes, I promised to trust her, and I do. I trust that she wouldn't cheat on me..though wifey and Alene doubts so. I don't know who to trust. Wifey says that by trusting her, I'm giving her head on approval to carry on flirting with that girl in the open even when I'm around. *arghz* I'm crumbling.
Last minute revision with Visitor Attraction Management today before I left home for the paper. It sucks totally. My mind went totally blank when I saw the questions. All I could do was answer the first question - what are the 3 level of products? - which is like crap. So all in all, I'm only confident of scoring 5marks? *claps* I'm gonna treat everyone to curry chicken soon..if you know what it means. Everything just aint right today. I went to school barefooted cause my slipper snapped while I was crossing the stupid road. Jay walking to be precise. When the stupid slipper snapped, I almost fell down cause I tripped and almost got knocked down by the car. Its lucky the guy slowed down the speed seeing me having difficulty in walking. =\ Then I carried on crossing the other half of the road barefooted and stepped on glass. Crap can! Went to school, some idiots kept looking and some even laughed about it. Totally pissed off. Its seriously a bad sign before my exam paper.
During exam, my mind went blank. I was so frustrated till I kept eating sweets to calm myself down but I couldn't! I kept fidgeting and in the end, I threw my pen and just handed in my paper. I wanted to hand in before I tear the whole paper apart. I know many where looking at me. Even Ifah who sat so far away, turned and looked at me. Ahhh..why can't I bloody hell remember anything at all?! Though its last minute, I always do remember at least something. But this time round, I don't! Not at all!! Then I close my eyes to think, I think of my Boo with someone else. Open my eyes, see my question paper and my blank answer sheet, I get damn frustrated and wana tear the paper up. Hopefully the crap I wrote helps me to get borderline pass. I don't ask for much but just a pass will do.
After exam, bump into MeiLing. She also said I look damn pek cek and kept fidgeting and all during the exam. Everyone sitting behind me was practically distracted by me. =\ Sorry people!! I didn't do it on purpose...I was just so fed up with myself and all the stupid things popping out in my head. Perhaps next time I should sit at the back of the class so I won't distract anyone. *sigh* Then took the same bus as MeiLing. Its lucky the bus came when we reached the bus stop else more people are gonna stare at me walking around barefooted. For the first time, I felt so naked at my feet. LoL!! MeiLing bused to Wisma to catch her Korean guy..while I bused back home. This 2 women that came and sat beside me, stinks like crap!! Perfume no need money wan ah? OMG. I swear I could smell them from miles away. If I wasn't barefooted, I would have shifted to another place to sit. Now..my nose is still sufferring...TMD.
Its so totally not my day today. I feel so fucked up man. I'm trying hard to control my temper..like what Boo smsed me earlier in the morning asking me to control my own temper. So fine. Here I am trying hard to control my temper and not to flare up at all..I hope nobody disturbs or steps on my tail later. I'm so gonna try to be a nice girl towards boo..but I know that there's a limit to it. Like what they say, there's a limit to everything and everyone's tolorence level. When I'm nice, I'm nice. When I'm not, I'm seriously not and you better stay away. Don't ask me to change myself for you or anyone else or anything else. You want to be with me, you gotta learn and accept me for who and what I am...if you want me to change that badly, find yourself another one that you can change.
PS: Lynette..I never wait for you guys cause I was already damn fed up with the exam paper plus my stupid slippers snapped. Totally no mood to hang around and wait for anyone else..knowing you'll be the last to leave the exam room.
