Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tomorrow is VAM paper, and yet I still haven't found the mood to study yet. Its crap. I bet I still haven't gotten over what happened last night. So much tears, so much heartache. I ended up meeting wifey in town. We went Taka foodcourt for lunch then accompany her for her check up/follow up with Mavis..then we took the free bus to Great World. Went coffee bean to study and jot down notes and of course, we talked about everything that's happening between me and boo, her and the bf. *sigh* Wifey said and kept stressing that she's cheating on me, but now that she's afraid I'll find out, she lets me know about it so she could just flirt openly. I kept telling and reminding myself that there's nothing going on between them like what boo said, but I can't help but imagining things in my head. I don't know..I'm at a total lost. Felt like drinking since its a Wednesday, everywhere also free for me..but somehow, wifey rejected. =\ So we ended up not going anywhere. Then studied till 8+, we walked over to Zion Road Hawker to have dinner. Then she accompany me to walk back home.

Boo called after I send wifey home in a cab. LoL. Talk about nice timing. Then told Boo how I really felt and all, and we ended up in disput again. *sigh* I'm sick of quarrels, I really am. Boo got so fed up, she banged her fist against the wall. I could hear it over the phone cause it was so loud. It hurts so much..knowing that she rather take it out on herself rather than shouting and screaming at me though she was so fed up with explaining everything to me to gain my trust once again. *shrugs*

Feeling so upset and losing the mood to study once again, I packed my stuffs and went for a night walk... The breeze tonight was super cold..and it looks like the sky's gonna cry. *sigh* Then after walking around, sat at my house void deck and did up some notes while talking to wifey on the phone. I think I seriously need a break..I need a breather. I think after tomorrow's paper, I'm gonna seek refugee at my cousin's place on Friday night since we're all going over to his place on Saturday. Get myself dead drunk like nobody's business and cry my heart out. I know my cousin will be there for me.

Thought of you at... |9/10/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.