Monday, September 08, 2008

Stayed home the whole day..cause I slept only in the morning again. Tomorrow's Tuesday, her off day and also my Econs exam paper. *sigh* I feel like going to look for her tonight, but I know she wouldn't be happy. =( So stayed at home and hope that I can see her tomorrow. Studied abit for Econs..and tried to memorize the graphs but she's all in my head. *arghz*



Talked to Alene and she said she felt she got molested by some guy that Pris intro to her. Its like OMG and its lucky she ran off fast. I already told her not to go with Pris as I don't think is a trustworthy friend but I got no rights to help her to choose her friends so..perhaps its a lesson learnt for her bahz. I'm just seriously glad she's fine.



*side note: Why can't my Boo just give me a little bit more attention and spend more time with me? Why can't she think of my feelings too?

Thought of you at... |9/08/2008 11:04:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.