*shrugs* I woke up to cramps. Terrible, horrible cramps that's killing me. I haven't had any cramps in a few years already? *sigh* I always have it when I'm over stressed...am I now? I guess so. I tried studying the whole day and even when my mom came and asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner, I rejected. I just wanted to stay at home and do nothing. Okie..at least study abit. I went through the revision slides and I'm at a total lost. I don't understand a thing about the calculations part and I only studied for the essay questions. Its not like I can memorize all and get 60marks to pass..but I hope its better than nothing at all. At least I put in the effort to try. Hopefully..I won't tear up the exam paper in class tomorrow.
Talked to junior last night and she said I'm seriously over stressed up. =\ So today, I tried not to think about her alot...I kept myself busy trying to study and the cramps kept my mind away by hurting me like hell. Lol. Somehow I think she's avoiding me. I don't know why. Perhaps to avoid quarrels or she's just sick of it and holding it till I finish exams tomorrow to settle with me. I feel like crying once again..but I'm gonna put a stop to it. Like what I told junior, the tears I cried are enough for a fish to live in. And like what junior told me, everytime I sigh I kill an angel. Sigh..I can't help it. I wish to see her soon...
You told me: You drive me crazy...
Now I tell you: I drive myself crazy...drive myself crazy...thinking of you.
Stay positive...stay positive...I've gotta stay positive...I've gotta be strong, I gotta hold on. It'll all just be over soon. Everything's gonna come to light and whatever that it is, I'll have to accept it even though I don't want it.
