Saturdays are like family days for me. Every Saturday also need to go back my grandma house for dinner. Janice and Wei Xian broke off (finally) after like 5years of relationship. It seems like such a big fuss to the whole family. My relatives are like all so kaypoh over it. Seriously speaking, I think its so much better for Wei Xian. Even I feel the pressure for him..and not just me.
After our usual dinner, the cousin gang went out just to accompany Janice. =\ We didn't know where to go since it was raining heavily. We went to the Mac at Commonwealth and decided not to..then we drove all the way to some ulu place at Marina South to find the whole place closed down. =\ Then we ended up at Pasir Panjang cause we didn't know where else to go. It wasn't that bad. We went Hoo Ha Cafe to drink..after driving around aimlessly for one hour plus. Lol! Ended up, only Josh talked to her since she was his little sister. Jerry would talked nonsense like what he did when I was heart broken and I wouldn't make things sound nice. So the 3 of us, BiJun, Jerry and I, ended up ordering finger food and snacking away. Lol. Sometimes I feel lucky that though I quarrel with Boo and all, we do give in to each other at times. =) I should just feel lucky having her.The ulu place at Marina South. I took in the car cause it was still raining!!
The Hoo Haa Cafe at Pasir Panjang.
Our drinks. Lol. I had Strawberry milkshake and earl grey tea that was shared with Jerry.
My favourite Calamari~~ we wiped out the plate clean totally.
The mixed platter. Got potato wedges, fries, samosas and onion rings.
Then after talking for so long, we asked for the bill. One thing to note there is..the service sucks! They said drinks before and after midnight are charged differently. We didn't know it cause nobody told us till we asked for the bill and asked why the prices are different. The best thing that I bargained was, we fucking ordered our drinks before 11.30. That's way before midnight. We only ordered the snacks at midnight cause they say they only serve it after 12. WTH lahz. My cousin lazy to wait for them to rebill and all so said nvm. -.- TMD. Not like they're gonna give us a discount the next time we went there. Humph. Then Josh drove all of us back home and I was the last to alight. I just alight only, Boo called. Talk and talk till can quarrel. *sigh* I don't know. Somehow..I feel lucky having her, somehow I feel I shouldn't be treated this way by her. It comes to a point of time where I really feel like giving up man.
