Friday, September 05, 2008

Nothin pretty much. just stone at home the whole day since I woke up at 5pm. Slept only at 9 in the mornin after I came home in the rain. Hmm..studied abit for econs cause I need to ask my cousin about some parts tomorrow at my grandma's place. I think I'm falling sick. Somehow I always get sick near exam days. =\ Its like I actually fell asleep with my lappy on at 10+ and only woke up around 2+ cause I felt so darn hot. It was then that I realised I actually fell asleep. Lol. Oh..and I pulled my sis to starbucks with me. Lol. Its so darn fattening!! =\ But still we love it. Haha..my mum complained about us getting fatter and wasting money going to starbucks yet she wants to drink our drinks!! Roars.



Rasberry Frappe and Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe. =)

Thought of you at... |9/05/2008 10:58:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.