Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My japanese food craving is not gone yet!! *ROARS* So woke up today, and got wifey out to meet me. LoL! We met up shortly (like one hour later) at Marina Square. We went to Sakae Sushi to have buffet!! Yay!! So happy lorz..both of us so hungry, then plus I had that craving for so long already..haha.. actually not very ex for me cause I paid student price! =P Then I ate so much also..plus its like lunch and dinner together. So well worthed it. =) And as usual, we talk and talk about both our relationships..somehow I feel, both our partners abit alike. =\ Wifey agree? LoL..but still somehow, we stupid stupid still choose to love them and be with them. *sigh* Talk about the power of love and how blind can love get. =S


Round 1. *ding ding ding*
See wifey with all the food! So greedy!! Take so much later complain cannot finish again! =x
Zi Lian while she sms-ing her boy boy.
Now together! so long never come out eat buffet together liao. =)
Ahh!! Paiseh..no image..totally unglam! LoL..but hungry who cares.
My ebi tempura makimono..if I never remember wrongly.
This is Round 2... *ding ding ding*
Round 3... *gobbles down food*
Really cannot stuff le lahz..still want me to stuff then take my unglam pic some more!! -.-
After eating sooo much...
we hid the plates so the server can't keep then take pic!! Actually got more than this..but half taken away before we could hide. =\
See lah..bf sms only smile until lidat.. LoL!
Dinosaur!! Empty plate also want eat ah? =\ So pathetic mehz...
Come give you one scallop to eat..don't so ke lian. LoL!!
Wifey: See!! No hands, no chopsticks!!
Me: Ya..ya..
At least I more civilized, I use chopsticks. LoL!!
Our mochi dessert. I asked for all the peach flavour one..cause I love the peach one more. =x
I stuffed the scallop in. Lol.
Tadaa~ New tempura scallop mochi. Haha...

After all the nonsense at Sakae, we didn't know where to go nor what to do, we decided to watch movie. Yay! Been so long since I caught one. So we ended up watching Wall.E. Nice lor..so darn cute. I just love animations. Lol. This show is highly recommended for couples to watch it together. =)

I'm supposed to be Wall.E =.= presenting to you, the plant inside my old, smelly boot. LoL.
Wifey's EeeEEeve. Cause her name is Evelyn. -.- kns...lidat also can.
Nothing to do go take Mamma Mia poster. Lol.
Joining in the fun with the idiots behind me. LoL..
I don't know why wifey took this also. LoL!! and if you looked close enough or even enlarge the pic, I actually placed our ticket next to Wall.E in front of the TV.

So Boo messaged me twice and even missed call me twice while I was watching the movie. Stupid boo went home drenched in the rain all cause she was so lazy to take one stupid ugly looking umbrella!! =.= I think she's worse than me man..at least I still will take..sometimes.. =x Then after movie, don't know where to go again, so we walked around then from Marina Square to City Link and somehow we walked all the way to Clarke Quay while it was drizzling. LoL. Then went MOS to look for Kelly GF but she not there, nobody knows where the hell she is, so went Lunar. Go Lunar look for Fiona, also not there. *faints* Bad day man..so ended up sitting at Clinic and got Kenneth to specially make the drink for us. =x Abit mean right.. Lol..but he said its okie..and if it didn't taste nice, don't blame him. Haha..mine was alright. =) Talked to Kenneth for awhile and he wants me back in his bar as the cashier. =\ I don't know. I know I need the money but..I don't think I wana go back there and work. Sigh..see how bahz. And stupid Kenneth and Wifey couldn't recognize each other!! LoL!! They actually walked past each other till I called them. Haha..and both of them actually went "eh! I don't recognize you. Hahaha.." *pengz*

My specially conocted and decorated with love SMO (screaming multiple orgasm) cocktail by Kenneth. Wifey forgot to take a pic of her Lime Magarita..so no pic!! =(
Us at Clinic before wifey turns all red.. LoL!!
After drinking alcohol effect, Wifey turns lobster!! Haha..
Boo! My love for you will not ceased.
Eh! Copycat!! Lol..wifey's love got 'horns' wan..
Trying to act dao..I think I look fiercer. =x

After all that drinking, hungry again..and Boo asked me to go home early, so we left around 11+ went coffee club and wanted to eat, then see the price and the menu, decided not to. So we cabbed down to Spize and had prata for supper instead. Its so much cheaper than both of us eating at coffee club including taxi fare!! LoL!! Imagine us sitting at Spize eating and talking..from 11+ all the way till 3am. *faintz* Then after eating, we walked back to my place, then wifey cabbed home. So darn full lorz..but at least I enjoyed myself. =)


My pinky bandung and her teh tarik.
I took this pic..cause she looked so darn tipsy and sleepy. Haha..and she loved the pic. -.-
Erm..I don't really remember what was wrapped in the pattaya...I think its mee goreng.
mushroom and cheese prata.
The total bill of all we ordered at Spize. Even cheaper than ordering one plate of main course at Coffee Club. Lol..see the amount of money we save!! Haha..








Thought of you at... |9/03/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.