I'm still thinking, still deciding if I should go out and study alone. =\ Studying alone seems so stupid. I would most probably end up walking around and spending more money. Sigh..and Boo says she got no off at all this week and she gotta work today when its supposed to be her off day. =S I don't know if I should believe it but I think I will and I guess I should. Its like..there's nothing for her to hide from me right? If I really want, I can always call and ask where she is and all. But usually she would sms/call me on her way to work, but she didn't today. Its kinda odd..did she oversleep? I don't know..sometimes I rather choose not to know. Sigh. Anyway, won't be updating my blog till I'm done with exams or whenever I feel like. I feel like MIA-ing for a while...just..awhile. =)
