Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm officially gonna stay away for McDonalds for some time now. JingBam aka Evelyn aka Wifey kept ranting to me about her problems for the whole day today. Alene's been trying to pull and get me out of the house too. I'm so gonna stay at home and be that good girl. Lol..and that was only till wifey told me that she and the bf broke off. -.- She kept crying and all. *shrugs* So I had to rush down to Bedok to meet her. Somehow I brought along my lappy,psp and even books to keep me company. I'm a happy girl today. Boo sort of kept me company the whole day. =) sms, and even called me after her work. Heh. I feel so loved. Then met wifey, and we had mac. -.- then she decided to call him and all and talked. Seriously, lidat you need me there for what? =\ I sat in mac freezing alone for more than an hour while she was on the phone with him outside mac. *grumbles* I had to call and sms to get her in just so I could go toilet. Then went her place for her to take her lappy and went to another mac. Then we had mac breakfast. *faints* I'm growing fat hanging out with her at Mac. Then after breakfast, we packed up and left as I wanted to reach home before the sun came out. Then even before I could reach back home, it started raining. =\ I happily went home in the rain. I think I'm gonna fall sick soon. =\







Our nuggets and mc wings meal.
See! Wifey eat so much and I only had hashbrown with ice milo. Lol! and there's so many ants on her egg!! OMG!!!
Finally my McGriddles is here! =) Oh brudder, they changed the wrapping! It used to be white and blue. Haha..



Thought of you at... |9/04/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.