Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm home! Just reached home after meeting my boo. =D After 2weeks and 5days of not seeing her..I miss her so much!! But it doesn't seem the same for her. *shrugs* Then after meeting her at her workplace at AMK, we bus back to her place. Then her mom doesn't seem too happy with me. =\ James and I were like invisible to her mom practically and she was only nice to Kikki. =S Sigh..doesn't matter. I didn't go there to see her mom. I went there to see my boo. We had pizza and mahjong. Lol..and I realised that 3 of them don't really know how to play. James can just 'game' without any 'tai'. =\ Then I realised that they don't play tai. Faintz. Maybe next time can ask my cousin for permission to play at his place. Then we played for awhile and then slack already. Then cause her mom kept coming out to check on us, we left her place and went mac to slack. =\ Kikki and I had ice cream then we stone at mac. Then both Kikki and James went home and I cab home alone. *sigh* I can't let go still..and oh! Its been so long since I saw Tiffany Junior, and we talked on the phone today for 1hr 37min and 09sec! OMG!! First time I on the phone with her for so long. Lol. Its really nice talking to you junior..and hope random-ness will turn out for the better. *winks* only we know what it means. Haha..

Thought of you at... |9/21/2008 03:01:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.