Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm darn tired today..woke up so early for the stupid facial..then reach there then they tell me they made a mistake. Fucked up lahz. Then walked home and stone at home...and my mom came home around 3+ zZz. Half day work. OMG. My ears..its kinda lucky I was in my stonning mode and she went to nap after that. I was supposed to go meet wifey..but somehow too tired and stoned to move...so I ended up not meeting her at all. Just stayed at home to stone, watch tv and save money! =) But bloody hell..been having gastrics pain lorz. I'm quite scared it will worsen to appendicts. =( Think I'm gonna sleep soon..dead tired..I think I don't wana bother about somethings anymore.

Thought of you at... |9/18/2008 11:49:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.