Saturday, September 20, 2008

I cant wait to see my boo later tonight!! =D She called and woke me up at 7:23am just to clear up about last night stuffs. =S I only fell asleep at 6+ lorz! *faintz* Then after that at 11:39am, she called me again on her way to work just cause I didn't reply her sms. *double faintz* I'm tired!! =\ Can't really get back to sleep after that but forced myself to else tonight sure dead tired. Then I woke up at 2pm..exactly!! =S Woke up, stoned, played my psp, then came online. Sheesh. I can't find anyone to accompany me till the time I'm supposed to meet her. Ahh..I'm bored. =( As if it aint bad enough, my mom said today don't have to go my grandma's place for dinner. So I can't get a free ride to AMK later!! =(( I still thought I could save money on transport. Sigh.

Stoning at home now and smsing with Kelly gf. She's back from Bangkok! Yay~~ Got me pressies too. Lol..now I don't know what to get for her when I go Bangkok since she went before me. *shrugs* Shall see how lahz..I'm so broke too..maybe not getting anything for anyone. There's so many things I wana buy for myself lor..go where find money buy things for everyone since I aint working anymore now. =\ See how see how...buy for 1 sure must buy for the other. =\ So be fair all also don't buy. Lol.

I can't wait to see her later!! Lalalala~~

Thought of you at... |9/20/2008 04:31:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.