Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hi people~ I'm back! Lol..people been complaining about me not updating my blog anymore..people like you know who you are. =) and its not like just one person..more than one asked me why I never update my blog lor!! LoL!! Okie..been mood swinging the past few days..and kinda stress with exams..though I don't show it. Usually I can't be bothered cause I don't wana get all stressed up..but my mom keep coming to stress me!! Arghz! I hate to let her know when its my exams..all she does is nag non stop at me.





Mum: "Why you keep going out everyday? I don't see you studying for your exams wan lorx!"


Me: Cause I can't stand you nagging at me about my exams everyday!!


Mum: But I don't or rather..never do see you study at all lorz!! Its like you can't even be bothered with your studies. I tell you if you fail, I'm not gonna pay for you to retake your modules. And you better study properly and finish this stupid course.


Me: Ya la Ya la..and I don't need to study for you to see that I DO study for my exams. I study anot I know best myself. Perhaps if you just keep quiet..I will be able to study more!





Sometimes I just feel so fed up talking to her. Sigh..I'm the kind that do well with my own pace or extreme pressure. But extreme pressure is usually for work wise..study wise is more to my own pace. The more pressure I get for studies the worse I score. See my ITE, no pressure, own time own target I get straight As. O levels I pressure over maths n science so much also fail. Sigh..then again, can't compare ITE standard to the current one. Else I think ITE cert should worth more than diploma certs. *laughs*





Anyway I've been pigging out the past week. Been eating, sleeping and growing fat. Going out to make myself more and more fat. =x Woke up today and decided to meet up with Alene since she's been bugging me for the past few days. Then pulled Jorjeane out too. I was the first to reach! Lol. Then went to the shop and got my earring changed. =) Now my star star earring looks all pretty and nice again. Yay! Then we went Hong Kong cafe for dinner..and jor came late! Haha..then got these 2 guys sat at the next table, Alene actually thought that the guy sitting next to her was a girl! *faints* Then after dinner we walked to Taka cause Jor wanted to get nail polish. Then Alene went nuts! Just cause she wanted to look at Hello Kitty stuffs and both of us didn't she had to call n throw temper at me. What the hell! I tried very much to control my temper lorz! Jor and I wanted to look at bras and you wanted hello kitty..and since you didn't want to join the both of us, don't say we both leave you out lorz! TMD. I had to ask Jor go pull and pamper her some more. KNS. Act as if everything's my fault. Bloody hell.





Then after Taka walk to Wisma, also walk around awhile..then walked back to cine. *faints* and we ended up at Shikudo. Once again I ate cause I wasn't happy at all. First Boo never sms me the whole day after that stupid sms in the morning on her way to work. Not even after work she remembered about me..till I had to sms her and ask her about it. Sigh. Then Alene throwing temper at me like its my fault that Jor wanted to see bra with me and not hello kitty with her. Seriously, to HELL with HELLO KITTY. Only act cute bitches love them. First its a C-A-T. Second its fucking Pink with all the stuffs its connected with. Thirdly, its used to attract KIDS. zZz. Enough of Hello Kitty. As I was saying, we went Shikudo..sat there and drink and chit chat..all the way till 11+. Another of my day wasted not studying for my exams. I'm gonna spell the word doomsday soon. LoL!





Now...I'm home...and still not a sms from her till I messaged her. Sigh. Do I even matter? Or am I so easily forgotten? I think if after exams its still lidat...I'm seriously gonna give up this whole damn relationship that seems so one sided.





Jor's iced macha and Alene's ice macha Float~
The so pinky girl..Alene.
Soft shell crap tempura pasta.
Mango smoothie. =) Its nice...I like it.


Thought of you at... |9/07/2008 11:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.