Monday, September 15, 2008

Hi all~ Just a short entry before I leave school for my exam. =P Didn't sleep much..can't really sleep..been thinking about tons of things between the both of us and of course my exam. I'm so stressed up now that I think I'm going crazy. I sms her even before she did...and told her that I think I know what's she gonna say to me when we meet. Somehow I think I'm prepared for the heartbreak. I requested to meet her tonight..at least I wana clear things up be it good or bad. If its gonna be a heart break, just let me get over and done with. No point dragging and wasting time in each other's life...right? =\ I know I'm bound to contradict myself. *sigh* See how things go tonight bahz..there's no escaping...its just sooner or later.

Thought of you at... |9/15/2008 12:58:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.