Saturday, September 13, 2008

FUCK!!! My lappy died on me for more that 6 times all thanks to my 'new' external hard disk. The older external hard disk doesn't even give me any problem..and this new one..not even a year and its down! Fuck man!! The first time I thought I shut down my lappy by accident maybe cause I pulled the plug cause I had no battery..then second time shut down again..tried 3,4 times also the same and I thought virus so went to scan my whole lappy..end up no virus. Then tried at different USB ports on my lappy, same thing happened! Crap man! Then sms Mike to ask him about it and he called..asking me to try with other USB, thumbdrive and all and its okie!! *ARGHZ* He said it might be my external hard disk problem. Hopefully its the wire or the board so my data won't be lost. Imagine the amount of file I have inside!! Total of over 200G can!! All my anime, movies, psp games..etc etc.. Crap man. As if I not feeling bad enough, this had to happen. WTF is happening to my life? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought of you at... |9/13/2008 01:24:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.