Saturday, September 20, 2008

Didn't get to sleep well the whole night. Been sleeping and waking up cause of the gastric pain. *shrugs* Then went out in the late afternoon to meet wifey at Bugis. Had yoshinoya for dinner? lol. Then we went walking around Bugis to look for her slipper..even went to OG at Albert Complex to look for her swim wear. Then back to Bugis, went Kino and she got her book. Walk and walk..so tired..then we wanted to have coffee and sit down and talk, but so many people everywhere on a Friday night. So from Bugis we walked all the way till Selegie? Ended up at the coffee club there. Then walked to Cathay to use toilet and bumped into Jasper and her girlfriend. Lol..so funny lorz..been so long since I saw Jasper. =)

Then reached home, messaged boo and she tell me she going to sleep cause she's tired. Fine then. Germaine sms me ard 12+ asking if I'm at MOS, and I saw her online! *pissed* I don't know how to trust her anymore. I thought she was sleeping so she didn't reply my last sms, and yet now she's online. Arghz. Forget it I told her. I don't wana quarrel anymore. I shall ask her when I see her tomorrow after her work and settle everything once and for all. I'm so disappointed and upset with her now. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow when I see her after 2weeks and 5days of not meeting her...and now this crap happens. Somehow I don't feel like seeing her anymore. I shall see what she says tomorrow and decide. =\

Thought of you at... |9/20/2008 01:44:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.