Didnt get to sleep well at all last night. *sigh* I don't know why too. Then wanted to study Econs today but no mood so I ended up doing what I wanted to do and also watched drama serials on YouTube. One litre of tears. Darn sad true life account story of a Japanese Girl having this disease and the disease up to this present day, still got no cure for it. =( Its spinocerebellar atrophy or otherwise known as spinocerebellar ataxia. You can check it out here if you don't know. The whole drama series darn sad lor..Lynette! You should go watch this. I confirm you sure cry...Tiara too..or even anyone else like Germaine! Lol..
Then evening came, I went to bathe and went down to AMK to look for Boo. So happy to see her again. But we almost quarreled when she called me after work and I told her I'm there (at AMK). She wasn't too happy about it just because she didn't confirm with me. *sigh* I also not expecting anything from her..just wanted to pass her the present and go home yet she not happy. Then accompany her back to her place, and we had mac then she went home while I walked to the MRT alone and train home. *sigh* Can someone teach me how to make her happy? I really miss her hugs and kisses..this whole week study break yet I can't even meet up with her cause she gotta work everyday. =\ I don't believe got no off day..but somehow, I think I should trust her. Sigh..
