Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo's off day..yet I'm at home alone once again. Its very much expected..so I'm quite numb to it already. Slacked at home the whole day and watched tv. Somehow..so hungry but no appetite to eat. =\ Then till around 6+ went out to Tiong with my sis for dinner at the foodcourt. KNS. My treat again just cause she never withdraw money. *grumbles* Then after that we went NTUC to shop for alot of maggie and tibits cause my dad agrees to pay us back. Haha..and we swept so much stuffs.

There was this bunch of small ah bengs blocking the entrance of NTUC or should I say teenagers? Lol..I think the most sec 1 or 2 nia. Then I said loudly to my sister, siao gina stand there for free aircon and block way..they dont know good dogs don't block way wan mehz? Lol..think they heard and wasn't too happy. Then when we were at the cashier paying money, one of them came and bang into me so I said, "no manners man. bang people don't know how to say sorry..ah beng big fuck ah." He and the friends turn and stare at us..some more, somehow when we were at the cashier, the group seems bigger..this time got girls wor. Lol. I told my sister..they want act gangster, find right people to bully lah..when I came out to bully people they not even in their mom's stomach lor. Haha..even my sis laughed. But somehow I was quite worried for my sister's safety. End up I think they also action only..don't really dare do much since so many people were around and staring at them too. Small kids action so much. -.-

At the traffic light I was telling my sister, if ever such things happen, and in cases where they allow you to call for help (call your friends down) don't stupid till really call friends. Call police! If no time call for help, just run to places with alot of people and shout for help. Run towards the main road. Then my sis was like..huh? Really call police ah? Chey..I thought you'll say call your friends or call you. -.- Where's her brains man. Call me got use mehz..go down scold them still can..wack them I need to go jail lehz!! No longer girls home lorz.. I'm not as dumb as that. Haha.

Then I came home, tried to talk to Boo online but yet she keeps watching tv. Pek cek lah! So I tried to relax and not be bothered by it by playing games instead. Then suddenly she tells me, saturday go her place and play mahjong. -.- So sat meet me is to play mahjong la..not meet me lah! Crap man.. I don't know. Anyway I already guessed as much that if I see her on saturday, it will either be drinking or hanging out with her friends and all..makes not much of a difference. The bottom line is...at least I gets to see her after more than 2weeks of not meeting and today's already 2weeks and 1 day since I last saw her. =S I wonder if she even missed me.

Then Kikki came and find me on msn and told me about the mahjong thing too. =\ I also told Kikki not confirm. Wait till Saturday itself then we confirm..no point say so early then end up also never meet. Even kikki laughed. =\ Then we were talking about her boyfriend being such a superglue and that she finds it annoying to a certain extend. So I'm a superglue to my boo too? Is that what she was trying to tell me? *sigh* I don't know.

So many of my friends having relationship problems now. =\ Wifey keeps quarreling with her stupid fugly boyfriend and both of us are suspecting that the boyfriend is hiding something from her. Then Lynn (Zen's ex gf) also having problems with the girlfriend. Apple and Sam are having problems too I think..judging from their msn nicks and facebook comments. =S Germaine..you're alright with yours now I supposed since you never update your blog. Having enough stress myself yet I'm their listening ear..oh well...I guess that's what friends are for. =)

I'm still thinking if I should go down to Butter Factory tomorrow for Jeremy's Birthday Party. Besides, its gonna be ladies night and I don't have to spend money at all. =\ I don't know..As much as I feel like drinking, I don't really like Butter Factory cause its so inconvenient going there!! *shrugs* Shall see how bahz..

Thought of you at... |9/16/2008 10:58:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.