Before I type today's entry, a very Happy Birthday to the following people... After eating the cake, and clean up, got a lift back home from my aunt. Then at the car park, took a pic of my meh meh 'driving' the car. Haha..see her face so happy. Seat belt ah Gi! Else later kena fine and deduct point lehz!! LoL!!
Happy 28th Birthday to cousin Josh, 26th Birthday to Gary kor, and 25th Birthday to Jing wifey aka Evelyn. =D Hope you guys had a great one!
Hmm..just came home not long from my cousin's place and apparently, his condo also organized mid autumn festival event. Got free food, games and mooncakes...all in all, from his apartment you can see all the cheapos!! Lol!!!!
Actually wasn't quite happy at my cousin's place today, but I just tried to put on that mask again and joke with everyone. *sigh* Kept drinking with my younger cousin, JiaXuan, too. Even let my sis have some to drink. Lol. Sometimes its really good that only both of us went, at least we could do whatever we want with no restrictions. Drank quite abit..but controlled myself on the drinking part. Didn't eat much too..the bee hoon that my aunt's friend, aunt Shirley, cooked sucks. Other than my aunt chan's curry chicken, aunt evelyn's crab and aunt cynthia's pork chop, i didn't eat other stuff. First the food sucks, second, I didn't have the mood to eat.
Oh..and did I mention, that my cousin Janice came to fetch me and my sis cause they didn't know the direction to her bro's condo. Like what the fuck? So the giving us a lift was just an excuse so they could have a director? KNS. Then in the car, she shoot us by saying how come your family never contribute any food? So only you two go there and eat lah. KNNBCCB. Straight away, I shoot her back saying I talked to her bro and her bro said its ok and there's too much food already, besides only two of us so just go there and eat. Hello? My mom said, though its potluck, your guests can choose not to cook and bring. People cook and bring for courtsey..and if you wana invite people and you can't cook, then cater food lahz! We didn't cook but at least we gave him an ang bao for his birthday. Anyone else did? I doubt so. Crap man. I'm missing boo so much all the while when I was at his place. *sigh* I'm super stressed up now.. =( I only went to take the camera for awhile, then the food all gone!!
Attack of the mooncakes.
The other side still have!! So many people rushing to the table now. Haha..
Kids at the playground.
Then after kaypoh-ing, I went back inside and checked out the kitchen. My aunt can't really cook for nuts and she got no sense of presentation for her food. -.- I mean, its alright if you're cooking and eating for yourself only, but for guests so no presentation who wana eat!! Then I helped her to arrange the food nicer and it looks so much more appetitizing. The roast pork she cooked and I arranged..the below messy part was how she 'threw' it in without arranging it.
The ingredients for the thai popiah...I cook lor! She dunno how to cook still say want make popiah. *faintz*
The fish she fried..what ever happened to the 'skin' of the fish? =\
Then..I didn't managed to take the rest of the food cause I was busy catching the stupid dog - Charlotte - when my mehmeh aka Gigi came. Then after that I was too hungry and people already started eating, so I didn't bother to take it anymore. Watched the Happening dvd..and I think it sucks!! The ending is so fucking stupid. Then after that we cut the birthday cake.
The mango cake from chocz. Funny lor..mango cake but no mango. My cousin and his wifey.
With my grandma.
My meh meh taking the wheel. =)
