Friday, September 12, 2008

Ahh~~~ I'm bored and bored to tears. =( I don't know what and how I'm gonna study for Tourism Research exam!! =S Die lahz..I think sure fail. =\ Already failed 2 modules, then think my VAM also goner...now Tourism Research I can really go die man. *shrugs* The whole day I stone at home watch tv, anime and movies on my lappy. Its like crap lorz..then tomorrow gonna go my cousin's place to celebrate mid-autumn festival and his birthday together..sure another day wasted. I predict Sunday I also won't do anything much..and Monday's the paper. *shrugs* Seriously can prepare for my funeral liao. =\ haiz..so many random people came to talk to me on msn recently..those that I was once closed to and those that I barely talk to..everyone just kept asking about us. Nothing seems good on their side too..perhaps my sis was right. My sis commented to me the other day when we were on our way to Spize for dinner that 2008 is a bad year for couples. Many broke off even after being together for years..and one good example is my cousin, Janice and her boyfriend. Then even environmental wise, political wise..so many problems in countries over the world. *sheesh*

Today, Kikki (one of Boo's best friend) came to talk to me on msn and asked about us. Perhaps cause I told her the other day that I wanted a break up..so she came to ask if we're fine now. I told her we are..but I don't really know..and she asked if Boo still treats me the same way she normally does, I said yes..but perhaps sightly better. *sigh* I don't really know what to tell her also..sometimes feel like asking her about that 'girl' but it would appear that I don't trust Boo at all. =\ I ended up not asking her anything..I guess I should just wait and let time show everything and trust her for now.

Thanks everyone who've been here for me through all these up and downs..and even advising me on it. Thanks for putting up with me and the words of encouragement. Oh..and Germaine, I've linked you. =) To all who still reads this blog of mine, please tag!

Credits goes to Germaine for the following pic.. LoL! You took from my blog, now I'm taking from your blog. Haha..so when can we find that someone that truly understands us?


PS: I can't wait for September to end!! October faster come!!! LoL!! Kelly gf's off to Bangkok and in BKK right now. *sigh* Hope she'll come back in one piece and with my pressie! Lol..

Thought of you at... |9/12/2008 11:34:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.