Woke up to Boo's call asking me about the friendster comment I wrote for her a few days back. Then when she went work, sms me that kinda things about breaking up and all again. I don't know why, but I started tearing. Sigh..Then went Toa Payoh to meet Alene. Had lunch and then did nails together. Got a hooded jacket. =) Mickey mouse some more. Heh. Then walked around central to shop with her and had dinner and continued walking around hoping Boo will call and meet me. Sigh..but we never did. =\ Then her bf, de long, came to join us after work then we sat down to drink and chat awhile and I train back home cause it was already 10+ going 11. Didn't want to miss the last train home. Just reached home and got in my room nia Boo called. =\ How good can her timing get. sigh. I really do miss her..even thought of going to look for her lorz..but I know she wouldn't be happy about it nor appreciate it so just came home instead. =( Been like more than a week since I last saw her. Sigh. I'm really lovesick now. Our Menthol Flavoured Bubble Tea
I wish I could always smile for you like this..
Tadaa!! That's us!
My scissors cut chicken cutlet with curry rice.
Salted chicken.
Calamari!! My favourite. Heh.
I called her at 12+ since she didnt call me when she reached home then she called back. talk on the phone and she say i give her attitude. fuck it. i guess its really pointless to be an understanding gf all the time. I'm only needed when she wants somebody. What am I to you seriously? I'm hurt. Totally. She slamed the phone on me and cut the line. I don't think I deserve this. I had enough. Why don't you come find me when you need me instead of me bothering you all the time. This way, I wouldn't be bothering you and you won't get so sick of me.
