Woke up at 10+ and kept smsing with Boo then went out to meet Alene at Far East. Had our lunch and got my hair trimmed. Yeah~ Finally got to kill those dead ends. LoL. Then we walked around Far East..to Taka..and then I went back to my grandma house for dinner. Boring like fuck. Had wanted to get a lift from ah yi to go her place and bus to AMK to find Boo, but when I was inside the car liao then boo say not meeting cause she meeting her cousin. =( Abit not happy but from her point of view its my fault cause I didn't confirm with her. Fine. So I went home instead. Reached home so tired and sick from the stupid flu, and slight fever, fell asleep with my laptop on my lap. LoL. I fell asleep at 10+? Cause that was the last time I saw the time before my eyes closed for good. =S
If I'm so sick and tired and could actually take so much effort to go all the way down to the other end of Singapore just to find and see you, why can't you appreciate more? I'm not even demanding you to do the same for me. *sighz* I feel like I'm in a one person/one sided relationship..
