VAM cleared! =) We're all so pretty today. Haha..at least I am. I wore a dress to class for the first time today!! Haha..everyone seems so shocked. LoL!! After class went Toa Payoh to meet Alene. OMG! This person in the train stink like siao then another one on his mp3 from the HP so darn loud and the songs all not nice lahz! Then went Alene house and got 2 dress from her, some make up and borrowed a blouse from her for friday's presentation. =) Then thought can meet Boo after her work, end up kena rejected. So went home unhappy. Its supposed to be our one month anni. People's one month are usually sweet and mine..like fuck. Even during midnight I call to wish her happy one month, she was like "ya ya..happy one month" Like totally buay song. Sigh. Am I really such a burden to you? Feel like going out to drink man. Drown my sorrows. Sigh. But she says meet me tomorrow evening after her court, after my school. I doubt so, but I shall wait and see how..how much I really mean to her.
