Friday, August 01, 2008

Tourism research class today is boring..as usual. Lol. I was late for class, and I didn't bring my notes! =x Then I watched anime in class after break while FFL was teaching. Blur was playing game on her hp, with Tiara and me looking at the same time. Lol. More than half the class never come for lesson lahz! Then after class, bus home and before I could even nap, my mom called and ask me out for dinner with my cousin and aunt. I was the first to reached and even had to queue up for them. -_- Then my aunt came, and she ordered so much food!! OMG! I can't finish lahz! Eat till I wana throw up lor. Then my aunt keep ordering and forcing me to eat! *faintz* I'm trying to diet here? hello? OMG. Somebody help me..and lucky my mom came in time. I pushed all the food to my mom instead. Lol. Look at all the sushi my aunt took!! *faintz*








Then after dinner, they went walking around awhile while I left headed to meet Boo. Before I left my mom told me not to smoke. =\ How did she know my craving was here? =S Trained down to Hougang and went to look for Boo. Waited for her for 45mins before she finally came down from her house. =\ I was about to leave some more. So happy inside when I saw her. Then we went just sat at the void deck to stone, talk before going over to mac cause I wanted to eat ice cream. =x I got Mc Flurry again! Hee..and she had strawberry sundae. No pic cause she ate so fast. -_- I wasn't even half way done and she's finished with hers. No ice cream eating competition with Boo. I'm bound to lose. Lol!! Then we went 7-11 and had drinks. Bacardi Breeze Peach and her Heinenken..then went for prata cause Boo's hungry. Haha..and I'm so not ordering ice milo cause always go drink with her the ice milo all not nice de!! =x These days hard to find places with nice ice milo lorz. =( So I had bandung. =) Taste so much better than the ice milo.


My bandung. The color so nice hor!! look like ripples. =)
Boo stressing while I'm cam whoring. Lol.
The uncle put our prata together! -_- plus her teh ice in the picture. Lol.
Boo drunk? Wake up! Prata's here!! Okie lahz..she don't like taking pics.
A beautiful dragonfly I saw. Red color some more!! Darn nice lorz! But I don't dare to catch.

After prata, walked back to Boo's block then I cabbed back home cause it was late already and she had work tomorrow. =\ Taxi uncle also quite friendly. Kept talking to me. Lol. I think uncle's bored to tears and perhaps afraid since its lunar 7th month now. Then reach home, this stupid cat freaked me out. I press the lift, door open, the cat ran out from the lift. OMFG lah! I got a fright and I cried can. I'm so afraid the cat will run in the lift again lor..and I could sense supernatural in the lift. Whatever. I'm scared..but I still had to go home. I feel so much safer back home. and also..Welcome back to Singapore Alene!! I missed you!! We're so gonna meet up soon!! Like tomorrow? Lol.

Thought of you at... |8/01/2008 10:35:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.