Friday, August 08, 2008

today is cooking day? lol. woke up and cooked lunch for my sis. we had wanton noodles! lol..then went ntuc to buy some more ingredients to prepare to cook for dinner. at night cooked spaghetti for dinner. wanted to tabao for boo and surprise her..den she called and said she didnt want any. =\ so end up call my mom and ask her come back for dinner. =( then while preparing the prawns, the stupid prawn poke my hand la! so darn pain and itchy. I still thought I cut my own hand at first lorz! Then my dad came home, on the stupid olympic's opening ceremony. sian la..i still tot i can watch tv. haiz..dun say tv lor..wan watch my anime he also will kp. ^%$@! den called boo back..coz she called me while i was bathing! *faints* its always lidat..when I'm so free phone never ring, go bathe nia then stupid phone ring. Boo says she's coming my area. gonna eat at river valley with her boss. =\ I wan meet her lor! but she say cannot. K lorz.. then I'm gonna stay at home lorz. Its like we're so near yet so far. *pouts*

The wontan noodles. No vege liao..so bo bian.
Ingredients I used for my spaghetti.
The sauce and spaghetti of course. Lol.
The end product. Doesn't look nice..but nice to eat k! My sis always finishes it even if I give her a mountain of it. Haha..

Thought of you at... |8/08/2008 09:36:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.