Super upset. Super no mood today. Its supposed to be our one month anni yesterday. She's supposed to meet me today cause its her off day..and we ended up not meeting again! *sigh* I'm totally disappointed. And I thought I would get my 'surprise' after class. I know she had to wake up early and go court in the morning then she went home to sleep I also know. Throughout I smsed her didn't I? I'm tired too but I still make the effort. Sometimes I feel its just one sided in this relationship. Sigh. From break time call her till I end class and I give up - like totally. Then just when I reached home and step into my room, she called me. I was seriously totally not happy so I gave attitude while talking to her on the phone and we trash things out. Then since she aint meeting me anymore, I went to do whatever I wanted. Then she went to meet her fren, Yvonne, to pass her the dog shampoo and all. Sigh. I really do wonder at times, what do I mean to her. And project is pissing me off too. Tomorrow is presentation day and I haven received anything for the slides from everyone else. -.- Tiara can't come online cause her internet connection is down, Lynette is still preparing for me, Carolyn is copying the graphs for me, XiuTing MIA and Ifah is uncontactable! =.= I don't really care. Anime all the way. I think project is making all of us crazy.
