sigh. Today is seriously not my day. argh. fuck man. I received the powerpoint slides for econs only in the afternoon when I'm supposed to receive it last nite. crap. Last minute editing done in class then prepared my script to present also. That's what happens when things are all done last minute. LoL. Its lucky none of us panicked. =) After class went home then Alene asked me out, and before leaving the house, while keep laundry for my sis, i injured my little finger la! crap. As if that wasn't enough, I missed the bus to PS too. Argh. Then in the bus, this stupid woman came and sit beside me and kept banging me. Then met alene at cathay, was talkin to boo over the phone, kinda fed up with stuffs, hang de fone, I bang into some pillar. It was so darn loud till everyone turned and stare at me. kns. fuckin pain la. I hit my head some more. argh. Then Jamie came, we walked to ps for dinner. After dinner at hong kong cafe, we went spotlight, then daiso, then carrefour, and the alarm went off when i went out of carrefour. WTF lah. we went movie late also. arghz. Everything so not right for me. After movie, went back home and saw boo's frenster and it states single. sigh. seriously, wad do i mean to her? or rather, do i or have i ever meant anything to her? project sucks too. rushin project till its 4 now and i'm still online. its crap. so fucking not my day. arghz. fuck this whole thing.
